Crystal Cove Market Stats
|Average Home Price||$1.1M|
|Lowest Priced Home||$0|
|Highest Listing Price||$650M|
|Total Property Listings||70,774|
|Avg. Days On Market||133|
Property Types (active listings)
Search Crystal Cove Real Estate Listings
Crystal Cove Homes for Sale
The award-winning Irvine Company Community Development does it again with Crystal Cove, an exclusive, oceanfront community in Newport Coast, California. Inspired by classical California Coastal and European architecture, Crystal Cove is a community of timeless beauty. From Southern France to Northern Italy, Tuscany to Santa Barbara, the distinguished styles of homes at Crystal Cove have created a beautiful community that provides an unparalleled standard of living for current and future generations.
- The community is bordered by 3,674 acres of permanently protected open space, including Crystal Cove State Park, Los Trancos, Muddy Canyons, and Laguna Coast Regional Park.
- Crystal Cove is situated between the beach and the inland wilderness area in Crystal Cove State Park. The park incorporates 3.5 miles of beach, the historic Crystal Cove beach colony and 2,791 acres of wilderness area in the canyons.
- 53% of Crystal Cove is dedicated to parks and open space.
- Crystal Cove has 805 total gross acres.
- The community will have approximately 653 semi-custom homes and 131 custom homesites when fully developed. These approximately 131 custom homesites range in size from 16,000 to over 35,000 square feet. Crystal Cove is a Trademark of the Irvine Company.
Builder Tracts at Crystal Cove
There are ten builder tracts:
- Nautilus (John Laing Homes)
- Sea Crest (John Laing Homes)
- Sea Point (John Laing Homes)
- Oceana (Standard Pacific)
- Seabourn (Standard Pacific)
- Seascape (Greystone Homes)
- The Strand (Brookfield)
- Watermark (Taylor Woodrow)
- White Sails (Taylor Woodrow)
- Windward (Richmond America)
Crystal Cove's Architectural Styles
High along the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean, some of the most breathtaking custom homesites ever offered along the California coast are still available for purchase at Crystal Cove. Luxury custom home sites average 27,000 square feet. After purchasing your Custom homesite, you will work closely with a Community Liaison to select one of the four available architectural styles:
- Santa Barbara: The Santa Barbara style, as the name suggests, emerged in Santa Barbara in the 1920s and 30s when the community established itself as a prestigious winter resort attracting wealthy residents from the East and Midwest. It is an eclectic mix of Mediterranean styles with fragments of Spanish, North African and Mexican architecture unified by the use of clay tile roofs, expansive stucco walls and deeply recessed windows. These were added to capture ocean views and to complete the overall romantic effect of the architecture.
- Tuscan: The Tuscan country house is distinguished by the use of Roman pan clay roof tiles and exposed heavy timber rafter tails with decorative end cuts. Shutters tended more often than not to be louvered and painted a deep Tuscan red or dark green. Exterior walls were constructed of stone, sometimes interspersed with brick at door and window openings and building corners. Exterior walls, if plastered, tended to be warm, and sometimes color, earth tones.
- Provence: The country house of Provence, France, is a style derived from medieval country homes. The geometry of the architecture is simple. Exterior walls were constructed of local fieldstone with dressed stones at door and window openings and building corners. The walls may or may not have been plastered. Plaster colors tended to warm, and sometimes colorful, earth tones. Windows were frequently accented with colorful solid board shutters. The roofs were shallow pitched and constructed of earthen colored clay tile with the characteristic stacked-tile Genoise eave.
- Northern Italian: The Northern Italian architecture, sometimes described as “Italianate,” depicts the generic style of the country villas scattered throughout Northern Italy. Italianate architecture is characterized as formal but simplistic in form, a departure from the Tuscany style of a rustic country home. Red-tile roofs, walls of stucco or stone covered with stucco, symmetrical with regard to massing and window/door placement, low pitched roofs adorned with frieze cornices and brackets, and spacious interiors, characterize the style.
Crystal Cove Sold Properties
Take a look at these Crystal Cove properties sold by Jacqueline Thompson:
- Crystal Cove Property in The Strand
- Crystal Cove Property in Watermark
- $8 Million Crystal Cove Estate
- Sea Crest Home By Bob White
- $5.5 Million Home In Crystal Cove
- Crystal Cove Home At 32 Deep Sea
- New Construction Home In Crystal Cove
- Luxury Estate In Crystal Cove Cul-de-Sac
- Home In Coral Crest Neighborhood
Crystal Cove Community Amenities
Crystal Cove residents enjoy many Sought-After Amenities.
Canyon Club – A Place for Crystal Cove Residents to Relax and Play. The Club is the heart of the Crystal Cove community – an elegant, welcoming venue for social and recreational enjoyment by residents. Surrounded by open space and stunning views of the Newport Coast, the club is at the disposal of residents for hosting a variety of special events. Amenities available at the Canyon Club include:
- Surrounded by open space and stunning views of the Newport Coast, residents also have access to more than 3,600 acres of protected natural wilderness, with trails for hiking and horseback riding in nearby Crystal Cove State Park
- At this two and a half acre resort-sized recreation complex, residents may host parties, dances, and special events
- Large Community Room
- State-of-the-art Fitness Room
- A cozy indoor/outdoor fireplace connecting to an outside terrace
- Classically designed courtyard and fountain
- Card Room
- Catering-style kitchen
- Dining terraces
- Junior Olympic pool and spa, perched on a ledge with views of Abalone Point
- The expansive pool deck, including children’s wading pool, barbecues, and sunbathing chaises
- 1,600-square-foot cabana, home to men’s and women’s restrooms, showers and equipment room
- Half-basketball court
- Three tennis courts
Parks and Playgrounds
- Ocean Garden: Residents also have access to the Ocean Garden, with views of the land, sea, and sky. Exotic plants are reminiscent of kelp, sea urchins, jellyfish, and sea anemones, and magnificent coral trees provide shade. Abalone shells line the path of the View Terrace, which looks deep into the blue ocean below. Ocean Garden is the perfect place to unwind.
- Island Garden: With stunning views over the Pacific Ocean to the islands of Santa Catalina and San Clemente, The Island Garden at Crystal Cove offers the ideal setting for a couple or small group to enjoy a picnic or classic Southern California sunset. The park features a lush, crescent lawn and landscaping that matches the native plants on the islands in the distance.
- Sidney Bay Tot Lot: With a colorful jungle gym and wide-open spaces for endless somersaults, the Sidney Bay Tot Lot allows residents to play with their young children and mingle with their neighbors.
- Reef Point Park: Reef Point Park provides residents with yet more outdoor enjoyment, including a children’s playground, covered barbecue area and a half-basketball court.
The information being provided is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective communities visitor may be interested in obtaining general information. Any information relating to a community referenced on this web site regardless of source, including but not limited to builder tracts, architectural styles, and amenities, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.