Laguna Altura Market Stats
|Average Home Price||$988K|
|Lowest Priced Home||$4.4K|
|Highest Listing Price||$2.4M|
|Total Property Listings||10|
|Avg. Days On Market||19|
Property Types (active listings)
Search Laguna Altura Real Estate Listings
Laguna Altura Real Estate Information
Discover your personal, one-of-a-kind private retreat within Irvine, California’s Laguna Altura! This master-planned community of 156 single-family, two-storey homes has been developed on 74.2 acres of meticulously landscaped grounds. Built with Spanish and Mediterranean inspirations and several floor plans available, you are certain to find the perfect home.
Floor plan details:
- Siena Residence 1: 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 1,618 Square Feet of living space with a two-car garage
- Siena Residence 2: 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 1,672 Square Feet of living spaces with a two-car garage.
- Siena Residence 3: 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 1,788 Square Feet of living space with a two-car garage.
- San Remo Residence 1: 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 1,830 Square Feet of living space with a two-car garage.
- San Remo Residence 2: 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 1,972 Square Feet of living space with a two-car garage.
- San Remo Residence 3: 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,061 Square feet of living space with a two-car garage.
- San Remo Residence 3X: 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 2,129 Square Feet of living space with a two-car garage.
- Cortona Residence 1: 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2,380 Square Feet of living space with a two-car garage.
- Cortona Residence 2: 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, 2,719 Square Feet of living space with a two-car garage.
- Cortona Residence 3: 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 2,951 Square Feet of living space with a two-car garage.
- Toscana Residences 4: 5 Bedrooms, 3 - 4.5 Baths, 2,806 to 3,123 Square Feet, with a two-car garage.
Laguna Altura overlooks San Diego Creek to the east, with the Hidden Canyon community as its neighbor to the south. Within the community residents of Laguna Altura enjoy many world-class amenities such as three exclusive parks, private playgrounds, full-court basketball, a junior Olympic pool, spa, and a clubhouse.
Families are proud to have their children attend schools in the award-winning Irvine Unified School District.
Just a short drive down Laguna Canyon Road and you will be at Laguna Beach. You will also be mere minutes away from thousands of jobs at the Irvine Spectrum Center and all of the retail, dining, and entertainment options included here. You will also be close to the John Wayne Airport and multiple connecting freeways (I-405, I-5, 73, & 261).
The information being provided is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective communities visitor may be interested in obtaining general information. Any information relating to a community referenced on this web site regardless of source, including but not limited to builder tracts, architectural styles, and amenities, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.