Real Estate Statistics
|Highest Listing Price:||$5,188,000|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$465,000|
The Summit at Turtle Ridge is located in the southern-most part of Irvine, California, adjacent to the community of Newport Beach. There are 545 homes located in our hilltop community, which was developed by the Irvine Company and built by several of the premier homebuilding companies in the United States.
- The community is adjacent to Bommer Canyon’s 735-are nature reserve
- Homes in this community boast spectacular ocean views to the west, majestic mountain views to the east, and the city lights of Los Angeles to the north
- The Summit in Turtle Ridge is located in the #1 safest cites in the United States
- The community is just about 15 minutes from the beaches of Newport Beach
There are eight builder tracts in the Summitt at Turtle Ridge:
- Amberhilll (Standard Pacific)
- Arezzo (Pardee Homes)
- Botanica (Taylor Woodrow)
- Chaumont (Warmington Homes)
- Cirtus (Brookfield)
- Fiore (Pardee Homes)
- La Cima (John Laing Homes)
- Ledges (Richmond America)
The community at Turtle Ridge speak of an old world quality of place-making. Natural materials, stone, iron, wood, etc. blend with the landscape to create a sense of timelessness.
- Tuscan: The Tuscan country house is distinguished by the use of Roman pan clay roof tiles and exposed heavy timber rafter tails with decorative end cuts. Shutters tended more often than not to be louvered and painted a deep Tuscan red or dark green. Exterior walls were constructed of stone, sometimes interspersed with brick at door and window openings and building corners. Exterior walls, if plastered, tended to be warm, and sometimes color, earth tones.
- Provence: The country house of Provence, France, is a style derived from medieval country homes. The geometry of the architecture is simple and additive. Exterior walls were constructed of local fieldstone with dressed stones at door and window openings and building corners. The walls may or may not have been plastered. Plaster colors tended to warm, and sometimes colorful, earth tones. Windows were frequently accented with colorful solid board shutters. The roofs were shallow pitched and constructed of earthen colored clay tile with the characteristic stacked-tile Genoise eave.
Turtle Ridge residents enjoy many Sought-After Amenities.
- Surrounded by open space and stunning views residents also have access protected natural wilderness, with trails for walking, hiking and mountain bike riding
- Residents may enjoy the use of the Summit Park Social Director to help plan events
- Large Clubhouse for entertaining
- State-of-the-art Fitness Facility
- Three pools – wading pool, Jr. Olympic Pool, and an adult only pool
- Barbecue Area
- Children’s Play area & Garden
- Picnic area
- Grassy meadow to hold large special events
- Bike and walking paths throughout, link the neighborhoods to the villages four parks
The information being provided is for the visitor’s personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective communities visitor may be interested in obtaining general information. Any information relating to a community referenced on this web site regardless of source, including but not limited to builder tracts, architectural styles, and amenities, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals.