Pelican Hill Resort Golf Club
Looking out at the ocean sits the Pelican Hill Resort and Golf Club located on 504 acres with hotel Bungalow Suites, spa and gourmet dining. The resort is inspired by Italian Renaissance architect Andrea Palladio with hotel Villa accommodations on a beautiful hillside with ocean views along Newport Coast.
Designed by Tom Fazio
The 36 holes designed by Tom Fazio has coastal scrubs and natural arroyos on the Ocean North and Ocean South courses. Each course offers a different playing experience with every hole designed to maximize the views of the Pacific ocean.
Also, the golf club offers The Short Game School by Glenn Deck with a golf academy twelve-hour clinic designed to benefit a golfer's shot game that includes wedge shots, chipping and bunker shots.
Golf Club Amenities
- Designed by Tom Fazio
- Two championship 18-hole golf courses
- Ocean views from nearly every hole
- Golf Clubhouse with separate men's and women's lounges and full-service golf shop
- Golf Academy offering the finest instruction from Glenn Deck
Additional Resort Amenities
The Pelican Hill Resort has been designed for living in addition to vacation staying with home-sized Bungalow Suites and Villas. Accommodations include marble baths, Italian limestone fireplaces, and travertine terraces with 180-degree ocean views of the Pacific.
The spa offers 22 separate treatment rooms that features warm Roman-soaking pools beneath a barrel-vaulted ceiling, a fitness center with personal training, and a full-service salon offering luxurious hair and nail treatments.
Highlights and Attractions
- Laguna Beach art Galleries and other activities including kayaking, scuba diving and whale watching
- World-class shopping at Fashion Island®, Corona del Mar Plaza and Crystal Cove Promenade™
- Balboa Island, Newport Harbor, and Catalina Island for sailing
Contact Jacqueline Thompson for more information about Newport Coast Today! (949) 326-3392.