Shady Canyon Home with Panoramic Views
This is one of the finest properties in Orange County — gracing nearly an acre at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac on one of the highest view lots in exclusive, guard-gated Shady Canyon. Designed by architect Cecil Carney and built by the renowned Haigh Builders, the ultra-private residence and guest house span more than 12,000 s.f. of tasteful, livable luxury with panoramic views of the Shady Canyon Golf Course, canyons, hillsides and city lights.
No expense has been spared, or detail overlooked, in this magnificent legacy estate. This is a property whose wow factor can’t be overstated, starting with the private entry courtyard with Koi pond and bridge leading to the impressive main foyer that immediately reveals the home’s exceptional views. The 6 bedroom, 6 and 2 half-bath property (including detached guest casita with kitchenette) features spacious, high-ceilinged rooms that open to inviting sheltered outdoor loggias and terraces and to the spectacular grounds beyond.
Amenities and Details
- Superb location (prime cul-de-sac location on one of the highest streets in Shady)
- Very rare, large almost one acre view lot - 39,422 sq ft
- Privacy is key here - front entry door opens to a private courtyard with Koi pond.
- The wow factor is immediately when you enter the foyer - looks out to the pristine yard and views. The foyer has wide, open hallways.
- The public rooms, especially the great room and family room - expansive with high ceilings.
- Main suite is private with viewing balcony with staircase access down to the yard.
- 6 bedrooms include the detached casita and basement gym with full bath.
The main residence encompasses 3 levels and includes a sublime master suite with views and dual spa baths; the enclave’s most impressive chef’s kitchen with secondary catering kitchen and wine cellar; and a lower level with theater and maid’s quarters (optional gym). The estate’s grounds are unparalleled, with expansive lawns, mature landscaping and trees, swimming pool and spa, water features spanned by bridges, and more. Shady Canyon residents also enjoy world-class community amenities.
Contact Jacqueline Thompson Today! And schedule an appointment to see homes for sale in Shady Canyon (949) 326-3392.