Cold and Flu season is upon us and it’s hitting all parts of Orange County with a force.
Here are some of my favorite natural herbs and products for boosting the immune system and fighting infections:
- Oil of Oregano - My number one go-to is oil of oregano. This herb is a powerhouse. It fights infection and has powerful antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral properties.
- Probiotics - Probiotics are known to promote a healthy digestive tract and immune system
- Raw Garlic - Another favorite, but not so pleasant. Raw garlic contains natural antibiotics.
- Vitamins D3 and C - Two essential vitamins for fighting illness.
- Ginger, Lemon, and Honey Tea - Making this brew at home is a great way to get the vital nutrients you need to stay healthy,